Year of call 2016
Sophie began pupillage in October 2020, and will be on her feet in April 2021 accepting instructions in all of Chambers practice areas.
Prior to pupillage, Sophie worked as a paralegal and claims handler at DAC Beachcroft and TLT Solicitors. She has great insight into the working of solicitors firms, and is able to work closely with solicitors to provide the best possible service to her clients. She also worked for the Nursing Midwifery Council, a Public Inquiry and completed an internship at the International Criminal Court. Sophie has a huge amount of background experience in different areas of law so is able to quickly grasp the key points in any instructions.
- Bar Professional Training Course, University of the West of England – very competent
- LLM International Human Rights Law, University of Exeter
- LLB Law and French, Cardiff University
- Scholarship from Lincoln’s Inn to attend the Sir Geoffrey Nice Foundation Master Class in Dubrovnik, 2017
- Lord Denning Scholarship and Hardwicke Entrance Award, Lincoln’s Inn, 2014
- Commendation for academic achievement from the Dean of Taught Programmes, University of Exeter, 2013