Year of call 2018
William began pupillage in October 2020, and will be on his feet in April 2021 accepting instructions in all of Chambers practice areas.
Prior to pupillage, William was a paralegal at Simpson Millar Solicitors working with the civil litigation and professional negligence team. He also worked as a researcher and writer for Thomson Reuters and Curated Media and is very good at written advocacy. William represented clients in County Courts through LPC Law in mortgage possession proceedings, landlord and tenant matters, return of goods, various interim applications and disposal hearings, both defended and undefended. He is confident in court, and good at working with clients to achieve their aims.
- 2018: University of Law Bar Professional Training Course – very competent
- 2018: University of Law Master of Laws in Bar Practice – distinction
- 2014: University College London LL.M Master of Laws - merit
- 2013: University of Brighton LL.B Hons Law with Business
- 2018: Winner of the LPC Law advocacy competition
- 2018: Finalist in the FTB Kings Cup Moot representing Inner Temple
- 2018: Finalist in the 25 Bedford Row Plea in Mitigation competition representing University of Law
- 2014: Semi-finalist of the Annual ELSA Human Rights Moot Court competition representing UCL
- 2013: Finalist in inter-varsity moot against Sussex representing Brighton University